Hamburgers and Some Yummy Jell-O

The last two weeks I have brought dinners that have already been posted here.

Two weeks ago was Spare Ribs and Potato Salad and the recipes are here and here.

Last week I did Conference Sandwiches and that recipe is here.

This week I am just doing hamburgers. I have caramelized some onions, sauteed some mushrooms and put in pickles, an avocado, tomato and lettuce. I am also sending some yummy Jello-O Salad. Here is the recipe:

Buttermilk Jell-O

ingredients:

1 large box of Jell-O (I like the red Jell-Os but my sister likes this with peach)
2 cups of pineapple juice
2 cups of buttermilk
1 container of Cool Whip

directions:

make Jell-O according to package directions using the juice as the hot liquid and the buttermilk as the cold liquid. When Jell-O is at the soft set stage, add Cool Whip.

Comments

Popular Posts