Mexican Chicken Ring Thing




I tasted this recipe at a Pampered Chef party years ago and have been trying to recreate it ever since. This is my last approximation for one family.

Ingredients:
2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
2-3 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
1 small can green chiles
1 small can diced olives
2 Tablespoons taco seasoning
juice of one lime (or a couple packets of True Lime)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 tomato, diced
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1 cup mayonnaise

Directions:
1. assemble all of the ingredients (except crescent rolls)
2. arrange raw crescent rolls in to a circle on a cookie sheet or pizza stone(see picture)

3. add chicken mixture (see picture) then fold crescents over the top of chicken.

4. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.

Comments

  1. Love the pictures! I think I have been doing it wrong! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did pampered chef when we did this recipe...I'll find it and post it later for you :) looks great though - I could never try to wing it on my own...way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts