Crock Pot Pork Chops with Apple Butter and Potatoes
image and recipe taken from Pillsbury.com
1.5 lb boneless pork chops cut into 1-inch pieces
1 oz fajita seasoning mix
1/2 cup apple butter
1/4 cup dijon mustard
1/5 lb baby red potatoes
4 oz cream cheese, softened and cut in to 1-inch pices
1 pkg (5oz) fresh baby spinach
1. In medium bowl, mix pork, fajita seasoning mix, apple butter and mustard. Toss to coat.
2. Spray 5-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray. Carefully place pork up side of cooker, making sure to keep sauce off side of cooker to prevent burning.
3. Place potatoes in bottom of slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 hours.
4. Transfer pork and potatoes with slotted spoon to plate. If desired, cut potatoes into bite-size pieces. Cover with foil to keep warm.
5. Increase slow cooker to High heat setting, and add cream cheese. Stir until melted.
6. Add spinach; stir until slightly wilted. Serve pork and potatoes with spinach mixture.