Oven Roasted Sausage and Potatoes
Image and recipe from Lila's Apron
- spray a large baking pan w/ nonstick spray (make sure there is at least a small “lip” that provides a “side” to the pan, don’t use a flat baking sheet.
- slice sausages into thin rounds, about 1/5″ thick. if you know how to slice using a “bias” cut, do that. if not, don’t worry about it.
- cut potatoes into 1/2″ chunks
- slice onion and into strips
- place all ingredients on baking sheet and drizzle oil over. use your hands to toss everything together in the oil, making sure everything feels coated.
- add salt & pepper and spices (if using)
- top w/ sliced banana peppers
- bake at 400 for about 30-35 min, until potatoes are tender