(recipe from ourbestbites.com)
- 1 refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 t. olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 t. italian seasoning
- 3 1/2 T. canned parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 C. grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 C. fresh spinach leaves
- 2 C. chicken, cooked an shredded
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced
- marinara sauce for dipping
Preheat oven to 425.
Roll out pizza dough to 12 x 15 rectangle. Brush 1 1/2 t. olive oil on dough. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and 2 T. parmesan cheese. Then spread with spinach leaves, chicken, mozzarella cheese, and diced tomatoes.
Roll up cinnamon roll style and pinch all seams shut. Brush with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with the rest of the parmesan cheese. Cut three slits in the top.
Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is golden brown. Cool for 10-15 minutes before slicing. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping.