Shelba-sauce for Spaghetti
My daughter Shelby (@10 years old) made a new years resolution to create her own signature spaghetti sauce. this is what she came up with and we all loved it!
- 1 lb. lean ground beef, browned
- 1- 29 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 package thick & zesty spaghetti sauce seasoning
- 1/2 C. jarred jalapeno slices*
- 2 T. jalapeno juice from jar
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- about half of the tomato sauce can filled with water
Combine all ingredients in crock pot and cook on low for six hours. Serve on top of cooked pasta.
*This amount of jalapenos gives it a good spicy kick, but it can be reduced to 1/3 C. if desired.