Garlic Chicken Farfalle

3-4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
1 bottle (12 oz.) Lawry's mesquite with lime juice marinade
1/2 cup butter
2-3 cloves minced garlic
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 Tbsp. pepper
1 lb. bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
16 oz. farfalle pasta, cooked

Put chicken in slow cooker; pour bottle of marinade over. Cover and cook on low 5-6 hours. Remove chicken and shred. Melt butter in a saucepan. Saute garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add heavy cream, pepper, parmesan, and bacon. Heat through, pour over cooked pasta and chicken. Top with a little shredded parmesan.
Note: the original recipe calls for 1 Tbsp. of pepper, which is a LOT. I used 1/2 Tbsp., but feel free to use the full amount if your family really loves pepper!

Comments

  1. And Cami....sorry to bust on your guys' blog...but I use all of the pepper and LOVE IT! And, instead of using the whole pound of bacon I use one box of the pre-cooked stuff. I just pop it in the microwave and DONE! I probably should have told you that when I gave you the recipe.....Hope you all liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts