BBQ Chicken Chop Salad
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
Boil chicken until cooked. Chop up when cool. Pour BBQ sauce over the chicken. Refrigerate.
- 4 Romaine hearts
- 3-4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 C. cilantro
- 1 15oz. can of black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 C. frozen sweet white corn, thawed
- 2 limes
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb. jack cheese, shredded
- homemade ranch dressing
- additional bottle of BBQ sauce
- tortillas chips
Combine tomatoes, cilantro, black beans, corn and lime juice in bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Layer lettuce, BBQ chicken, tomato mixture, cheese, crushed tortilla chips. Drizzle with ranch dressing and BBQ sauce.