Hot Ham & Swiss Croissants
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 croissants split
- 12 slices swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 lbs. deli ham
- Mix the mustard, honey and brown sugar together.
- Spread the honey mustard mixture on each side of the split croissants.
- Place a slice on swiss on each half of the croissants.
- Top the bottom half of each croissant with ham slices.
- Place two halves back together.
- Wrap in foil.
- Place in fridge for later or
- Place in a 350 preheated oven for 10-15 minute.
* recipe and photo from Life with the Crust Off blog