Tomatillo Ranch Chicken
- 1 cup mayo
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 2½ teaspoons garlic
- 1 cup cilantro
- 4 tomatillos, husked and chopped
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- 3-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Blend together mayo, buttermilk and next five ingredients. Pour 1 cup of dressing into a large ziplock back. Add chicken breasts. Seal and chill at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375. Place chicken breasts side by side in a shallow baking dish. Discard marinade. Bake 25-25 minutes until cooked through. Top with additional dressing and serve with rice if desired.
*recipe and photo from crème de la crumb blog