Fettuccine with Chicken in Creamy Tomato Sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Lawry’s garlic & herb marinade
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 jar roasted garlic pasta sauce
- 1/2 C. heavy whipping cream
- 1 lb. fettuccine
- parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley
Cut up chicken into bite size pieces and marinate in sauce until ready to prepare the sauce.
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet.
Pour sauce in same skillet and heat through (do not boil). Add chicken and cream. Cook for a few minutes until heated through. Toss with pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.